Ms Lim Yi Lin
Consultant Physiotherapist at MyPhysio since 2011.
Provides personal patient and public education on well-
Senior Physiotherapist at Gleneagles Hospital Kuala Lumpur from 2005 – 2010 specialising in women’s health and paediatrics. Initiated and developed the specialisation of women’s health in physiotherapy management at Gleneagles Hospital, Kuala Lumpur. Person in charge of the musculoskeletal physiotherapy outpatient department in Gleneagles from 2008 – 2010.
Encompasses full range of physiotherapy care with priority for complicated musculoskeletal, women’s health and paediatrics patients. Was also in charge of the Continuous Professional Development programmes in the department.
Physiotherapist at UMMC and UMSC (University Malaya Medical and Specialist Centre). Specialised in 1998 -
Community physiotherapist since 1999. This encompasses providing physiotherapy care to patients in their personal homes or nursing homes/day care centres.
Speaker for health talks especially related to Women’s well-
Volunteer physiotherapist for NASAM (National Stroke Association Malaysia) in 1998 & Board member in 2013.
Volunteer physiotherapist for KASIH HOSPIS in 2011 & 2012.
External examiner for the Physiotherapy College Malaysia and Universiti ITM (Physiotherapy) for the Practical Examinations of Year 2 & 3 students.
Education and Certification
1. Bachelor of Science (Hons) Applied Rehabilitation (Physio) (UK) from Teesside University, United Kingdom.
2. Fully Certified DNS Practitioner (Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization) www.rehabps.com
3. The Janda Approach to Musculoskeletal Pain Syndromes.
4. Lymphoedema Therapy.
5. Pain Management.
6. Connective Tissue Manipulation.
7. Fascial Release Techniques by James Earls’ and Thomas Myers.
Extra Curricular Activities includes :
1. Member of Malaysian Physiotherapy Association (MPA)
2. Member of World Confederation for Physical Therapy (WCPT)
3. Treasurer of MPA (2001-
4. Editor for MPA newsletter (2012)